True Stories: Mixing Business & Pleasure

I am a serious fan of beautiful women, I guess like most guys, and I'm always on the lookout for those special ladies that just "catch your eye" when they walk by. Well, one of those women began working for our company in January 2009, and we immediately hit it off. Her name was Julie.
Julie recently went through some major life changes, divorce and a new position at work. The new job also brought this goddess to my floor and I began to see her walk by my office all of the time. One day we bumped into each other in the hallway and began chatting. We were both very surprised when we realized that we lived in the same neighborhood. A common bond was immediately established and we began to talk more and more. Julie would stop by the office and provide her "reviews" of the latest movies that she'd seen and we would talk and laugh, it was great!
I began to send Julie emails. Very innocent at first, but I slowly began to throw in a few subtle hints that I was attracted to her. Each email that we exchanged seemed to raise the stakes a little higher. It didn't' take Julie long to realize that I had been interested in her. I kept asking her to have lunch with me but she was reluctant and was honest in saying she didn't think mixing business and pleasure was such a wise idea. But I kept prodding, and after a few weeks, Julie finally agreeing to meet me outside of work.
On the day of the big lunch I didn't see Julie all morning since I was very busy. As lunchtime rolled around I heard a gentle rapping at my door and I looked up to see Julie standing in my doorway. She had on a tight black shirt that accented her large firm breasts and a black, silky looking skirt that fell just below her knees. I looked up and smiled, "Well good morning Julie" I said as she stood in my doorway, leaning against the doorframe.
"Come on, lets get out of here", Julie said, "I'll drive if that's okay with you". As we were walking to her car I asked Julie where we were going for lunch.
"We're going to my house, isn't that what you wanted?" Julie said with a smile. I couldn't believe what I was hearing; it was like a fantasy coming true right there right then! I couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful woman as I sat there in the passenger seat of her car, still not sure what was about to happen.


On the way to her house, Julie looked over at me with a mischievous little smile that gave me butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. I reached over and placed my hand on Julie's hand and she squeezed it gently and began to rub my fingers with her thumb. This sent electricity up my arm and made my cock begin to stir. I leaned over a little and ran my hand up her arm and back down to her fingers. Julie took my hand and placed it on her right leg and pulled her dress up to expose her long, slender legs. I slowly ran my hand up her thigh and as I inched higher and higher, Julie spread her legs apart.
I pushed my hand between her legs and started to stroke Julie's crotch and soon, her underwear began to get wet. I pulled her panties to the side and started to rub the outside lips of her pussy with my fingers. I heard Julie's breathing getting faster and faster as I increased the up and down motion of my fingers. While we were sitting at a stoplight, Julie leaned her head back, closed her eyes and began to run her fingers around her nipples in tight, brisk circles as she pushed her pussy hard against my hand. My cock was throbbing by now and I used my free hand to rub the growing bulge in my pants.
Within minutes we were at Julie's house and she pulled into the garage and closed the door behind us. As we walked into her house I wrapped my arms around Julie, pressing her body tightly against mine. We kissed passionately as I ran my hands down her back and across her buttocks, pressing her against me even tighter. I ran my hands up Julie's body and began to caress her breasts. I could feel her nipples begin to harden through her shirt so I leaned over and began to nibble them through the material. Julie pushed me away gently and took off her shirt before tossing it onto the floor. Next came the bra and suddenly I was looking at Julie's firm breasts! I stood there a moment, soaking in this erotic image. I slid my hand up her skirt and down inside her panties, touching the lips of her pussy. I heard Julie's breathing quickening and her body quiver as I spread her lips with my fingers and started stimulating her clit. I tongue kissed Julie deeply as I continue to play with her clit and slide my fingers in and out of her pussy. After a few minutes, Julie's hips begin to pulsate against my hand and I knew that she was close to orgasm. Suddenly, Julie's entire body tensed, her head tilted back and she let out a low moan as the waves of orgasm surged through her body.
I held Julie close to me until her orgasm subsided . She took my hand and led me toward her bedroom before pushing me onto the bed and dropping her skirt to the floor. Julie sat in my lap with her back to me and began rubbing her ass against my throbbing cock. I reached around her and cupped her beautiful orbs in my hands and stimulated her nipples with my fingers. Julie began to move her ass in slow circles on top of my cock as she leaned back against me. I ran one hand inside her underwear and slid my fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Julie pressed her ass firmly against my cock as I stimulated her clit. After a few seconds, she began pounding her ass against me in a rhythmic, pulsating motion. I whispered in her ear " I want to fuck you so bad I'm about to cum in my pants!"
Julie stood up, slipped her underwear off, pushed me back on the bed and laid on top of me. We kissed passionately for several minutes; our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths as I ran my hands down the small of her back to her firm, bare ass. I quickly stripped, not quite as graciously as Julie had just done, and our naked bodies blended as one, gyrationg and revelling in the friction of the moment.

Julie straddled me and slowly ran her fingers through the hair on my chest and stomach before sliding her hands down between my legs and grabbing my engorged cock in both hands. I pulsed my hips to force my dick against the firm motion of her hands as she rubbed with increasing passion.
She knelt beside me on the bed and licked the head of my cock with the rigid tip of her tongue in light, flicking motions. The sensation of her tongue on my tip was so intense that I began to groan. I looked down and caught her gaze as she stared up at me, cock in mouth. It was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. She laid between my legs and gently circled the head of my cock with her tongue.
My body tensed as Julie started to run her pursed lips across the soft erogenous area on the bottom of my shaft, right underneath the head. I felt her tongue begin to flick across this area and my body tensed as the waves of pleasure surged through my cock. I closed my eyes and arched my back, lost in the sensations. I was dangerously close to coming.
As if on cue, Julie pulled my cock from her mouth and in a playful tone said, "Not yet!" She wrapped her hand around my slick rod and started to slide it up and down while cradling my balls with her other hand. She leaned back over and began running her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. When Julie would reach the head, she would swirl her tongue around and then stimulate the sensitive area on the underside of my tip, licking and sucking it.
I felt like a lost puppy dog when she stopped and laid next to me. It was my turn to perform for her now. Julie spread her legs invitingly. I smiled and slowly leaned over and started sucking her hard, erect nipples while I ran my hand down through her soft curly bush to finger her wet pussy. Julie reached over and grabbed my cock and began to squeeze and tug it gently. My tongue made a figure eight pattern across Julie's chest as I licked the nipple on one breast and then another in rapid succession. I moved over and knelt between her legs, rubbing my limp cock against her cunt. Julie thrust her hips upwards, sucking my balls invitingly into her wet slit..
As I knelt over Julie I could smell the musky scent of her pussy and I could wait no longer to taste her. I slid down between her legs and gently blew my hot breath across her wet pussy before running my tongue along her outer lips. I laid there for a few seconds just admiring what a beautiful pussy Julie had....soft, wispy brown hair, neatly trimmed into a thin strip that looked almost like an arrow pointing down toward nirvana. I ran the tip of my nose up and down the length of her slit and let the intoxicating aroma of her wet cunt filled my nostrils! I needed to taste now, so I pressed my lips against her wetness and let the sweet nectar oozing from her moist box enter my mouth while thrusting my tongue deep into her vagina. Julie gasped and pressed her pussy against my face, allowing me to pressure her clit with the tip of my nose. I couldn't have been any deeper inside her.
Julie lay on the bed with her eyes closed as I worked my way back up her body, kissing and licking every inch along the way. I knelt beside her and allowed her to take my once again raging hard on back into her mouth whilst reaching down to continue fingering her sweet pussy. We kept this position and begun to thrust and grind in unison, loosing ourselves in the pleasure, embracing the warmth and the passion that was sweeping through us.
After what felt like hours but was probably more like sixty seconds, I felt a massive orgasm approaching. I increased my rubbing of her clit and began to thrust deeper and deeper inside, intent on delivering onto Julie the same degree of ecstasy I was experiencing.
Suddenly a hot stream of cum was being shot down Julie's throat. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and let the remnants dribble over chin before swallowing the load and closing her eyes as her own orgasm struck. I deliberately slowed my stroking of her sweetness so as not to overwhelm her, and she gently rocked up and down in my grasp, cum still dripping from the corner of her mouth, low moans eminating. This was priceless; rarely had I experienced such an intense and intimate moment.
Without exchanging words we lay on the bed cuddling and stroking each other, sharing a few brief moments of genuine appreciation and care. Then with a glance at the clock radio next to the bed, we both sprung up laughing and got dressed again before returning to the office to continue on with our working day.
We now have regular “out for lunch” meetings...talk about mixing work and pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment