All For You

onight, our bedroom is not our bedroom. The surroundings may look the same...wardbrobes, alarm clocks, a desk in the corner...but tonight it will be so much more. With a couple of well placed candles, incense sticks, rose petals and imagination, our bedroom is transformed into a passion palace. Not only that, but the center of attention is you...my sexy, sweet, oh so innocent woman. Spread out in the middle of the bed you lay; arms stretched out above your head, eyes covered with a silk blindfold and wearing a tight see through babydoll. It clings to your body with a purpose, a desire to smother every curve, tickle every nerve and slide off in a moments thought. Tonight, our bedroom is not our bedroom. I have prepared a selection of toys and playthings without your knowledge and now lay them at your feet; silently and carefully. No words are to be said tonight, no requests or distractions, no urgency or normality; you are to be pleasured over and over and over again until you beg me to stop. But for now, I just circle the bed, the creaking floor boards giving away my position very briefly before I move on, your head desperatly searching for my whereabouts, but to no avail. Then, for 5 agonising minutes, I stand completely still and deathly silent. The flicking candle flames crackle and sway, the incense sticks burn and smoke in the air and your body ever so slightly squirms against the black babydoll. I choose the small feather tickler to begin with and quickly brush it across the base of your right foot causing you to recoil sharply; you weren't expecting that, were you? Then, as if your body was my canvas, I begin to 'paint' over your skin with the pink tickler. Legs first, across and around the calf muscles, over your knees and towards your firm thighs. Backwards and forwards I repeat this, all the way back down to your feet until your panting demands I move further upwards. I completely ignore your pussy and instead guide the feather under the babydoll and around your belly button sending waves of electricity to your mouth which open and close to its rhythm; round and round and round.
Without giving you any warning, I bend over and begin to softly kiss your stomach whilst the feather brushes over your neck. This sends you to another level and your body begins to sway and tense up and your breathing becomes noticabely louder and faster...my kisses though, remain tenderly soft. With one final long kiss, I bring the small, pink, feather tickler down across your tight little panties and you buck and moan with an intense motion; sweet and sexy. I stand up and slowly begin to take my clothes off; unzipping, unbuttoning and throwing them onto the bedroom floor loud enough for you to hear and react. I want you to know how horny this is making me so I guide the tip of my throbbing cock across your stomach as I carefully flip you onto your front.
Making sure your arms stay outstretched and your body is flying free, I release your hair and begin to run my fingers through it all the while tugging every so slightly...barely noticable in fact, but just enough. I pick up the leather paddle and trace it down your spin and with one sharp move, slap both your arse cheeks with it. You let out a moan and I shush you instantly. Stepping away from you, I admire the curve in your back and your slender legs...I could just fuck you right now...but its still very early! I put my arm around your waist and bring you up so you are on all fours and mould you so your pussy points to the ceiling...paddle in waiting, I now begin your punishment.
Just hard enough without it being too painful, the paddle does its job. Never in the same place twice, it collides with your skin leaving the tiniest red mark that vanishes within seconds of appearing. The smell of leather is intoxicating. The hotter it gets, through your tight little panties, I can see how wet this is making you; I think its time I remove them and free your saltyness. I rest the paddle on your back and pull your panties down with my teeth before moving behind you and resting the base of my shaft over your tiny arsehole. With the smallest of movements, I begin to rub against you and undo the babydoll with my trembling hands; we are both in heaven now.
This continues for a long time......I almost come, but manage to stop just in time. Very tentavely, I trace my cock towards your pussy and brush the tip down your lips and onto your clit. I can feel small droplets of your desire hitting me and decide its time my tongue lapped this all up. I clamber off the bed and with my finger, trace a line from your big toe all the way up and across your body and to your hand which I gently clasp before leaning towards your ear and whispering "get up".
It takes seconds and you are in my arms, my cock pushed upwards on your stomach as I throw kisses onto your lips in a playful, mischievious sort of way; naughty but very nice. I pull away and guide you to the corner edge of the bed as you take it upon yourself to undo the baby doll and let it flow off onto the floor. You sit on the extreme corner edge and stretch your body out backwards letting out a sigh of eagerness and retreat, your hands seeking your legs and pulling back on them to reveal your pussy in all its glistening glory. I kneel before you and, with my fingernails, lightly claw your inside thighs to your pussy and spread the lips wide open; this alone almost makes the both of us come.
Beginning consistently and with unpredictable motions, my tongue is not only spelling out the erotic alphabet inside your body but also moving from your clit to your wet opening to your perineum, all the time giving each section the attention it so deserves; licking, sucking, nibbling, tasting, devouring and kissing. Your moaning increases and I watch as you now play with your nipples leaving your legs to support themselves. Beginning softly, you rub and carefully tug on them...almost innocently and sweetly...but...the closer your body gets to releasing itself, the rougher you become. Pinching and pulling, you move to squeezing and clasping your firm and sexy tits, even going as far as leaning down and licking them, the sight of which giving a new purpose to the tip of my tongue as it now works furiously on your clit.

Eminating heat from your insides, you clasp the bed sheets and pull tight. Every muscle is contracting, pulsating and sending impulses of pleasure to your brain, twisting your back and causing screams of desire to swamp over you and swim in this ocean of pure joy. The slightest touch from my tongue now causes you to buck and mutter dirty nothingness; uncensored and very, very blue. Eventually, I give you reprise, step back and listen to your heavenly breath, your chest rising then falling, rising then falling, rising...then falling. You begin to calm down before letting out a sigh and stretching your wanting body before me to its absolute limit...a pause..."Fuck me!!" you demand with a hiss of control and power; who am I to deny an order like that?!
You slither upwards onto the bed all the time beckoning me closer whilst biting your bottom lip. I follow you with kisses on your legs, pussy, stomach, breast and mouth; wet and ready you wait...but not for long. I slide my cock into you easily, your warmth washes over me, your sex gorges on me and your hands grip me tightly; locked in pure passion, we start to fuck. Gripping my ass, you dictate a constantly fast rythm, demanding that I fuck you with purpose as I lean over you; merely a puppet obeying his master. You squeeze tighter and release my lips for air, your face full of pleasure, your moans full of desire...faster and harder we fuck, faster...harder, faster...harder, faster...harder.
I stop dead still just before I come, which does not please you as you rip off the silk blindfold and stare at me with brimming hellfire eyes. You push me off, force me to stand up and back up against the wall; my back slamming on the cold brick. With one gulp you take my whole length into your mouth and begin to furiously slide your lips over my dick, licking, sucking, drooling...one hand teasing your breasts, the other fingering your pussy. I reach to grab your hair but you catch my wrist, holding it hard and glancing up at me; your gaze still ablaze with lust and wanton desire. Your fingering speeds up and your sucking gets harder. This time I cannot stop myself as I tense up and come, all the while with you still sucking and now swallowing.
You fall back off me gasping for air and bringing yourself to orgasm with a shriek of pure satisfaction; bucking and twisting with every wave. I collapse on the floor, completely drained, panting hard and loose; my dick beginning to slowly soften and relax. We look at each other and smile; the candles crackling in the background, the incense now burned away and the rose petals now sprewn all over the floor. Moving over to where I sit, you put your arms around me and squeeze tight. I return the embrace and we stay locked like this for an age...in fact, just long enough for me to start to get hard again, just long enough for the blood to return to my cock and just long enough for you to notice. With my dick in hand, you drag me to the bed, climb on all fours, spread wide open and turning to look at me, purr the words "this time, don't stop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment